Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a deal on 5.56 ammo on Wideners for 1000 rounds of Prvi for $365 shipped. I added the ammo to my cart (the add button was still there because it was still in stock). After that, my wireless internet started acting up and I didnt get to finish the transaction. I ate dinner and came back and the internet was working again. I went back to the page with the ammo and it showed out of stock (no "buy" button on the page anymore). So, I clicked on the button to view my shopping cart and the ammo was still in my cart! So I finished the transaction thinking that maybe I had added the last one and got the conformation email for my order. Refreshing the original page with the ammo deal on it, said there were -1 in stock...:rolleyes:

So, the point of the story is, I hope I get my ammo! The website shows that they have well over 1000 rounds of the regular 200 rnd battle packs of Prvi in stock. Maybe they'll substitute that?

I probably wont find out for a while what will happen since they have around an 11 day shipping delay.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Check out AIM surplus. They have some awesome bulk deals on brass .223 for aobut $30 less. I bought some and love it

They also have PRVI brand brass stuff as well.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Check out AIM surplus. They have some awesome bulk deals on brass .223 for aobut $30 less. I bought some and love it

They also have PRVI brand brass stuff as well.
AIM doesnt show any Privi on it's site at all, Just Wolf and Branull.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
AIM doesnt show any Privi on it's site at all, Just Wolf and Branull.
you have to call on some things. I've bought Prvi exclusively through AIM, plus I received their color catalog a week ago. Just phone them and ask. Plus you can get on the PMAG waiting list if youc all.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I normally get most of my ammo from Ammunition to Go but they are out of a lot of stuff. They had the same Prvi that I ordered from Widener's for $399.99 (in the green 200 rnd battle backs) shipped when I found it for $365 shipped. I just hope that they can scrape up my 1000 rounds from somewhere :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts