Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won a XD9 subcompact promotional kit (w/ 15 rnd extension mag, 2 10 rnd mags, holster, hard case) for $414 on gunbroker.com!

:D :D :shock: :D :D

I have been looking for one of these guys for a while. Good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Awesome. Wish I coulda found that one. I am looking for SC9 and service 40. Sc for the wife and service40 for my Dad. I am hoping to find someone or someplace who has or could get both and offer a good deal as well. Going to a gun show on saturday hope to find something there. Will be checking gunbroker again as well. Anyone know of anyone or anyplace I should look let me know. Thanks. Enjoy the pistol.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's without S&H. That came to $25. I avoided having to pay state tax too. If I would have bought the same deal at the least expensive gun shop around, it would have cost me $500 with tax. All for the low, low price of $439.00. I am very happy! :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Man... I thought you were gonna say you won the lottery and you'd be sending us all money.

Oh well.. congrats on your XD. :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
dolanp said:
Man... I thought you were gonna say you won the lottery and you'd be sending us all money.

Oh well.. congrats on your XD. :wink:
That's funny cause I was just thinking about that today after seeing a powerball billboard. Think of all the Karma possibilities you could do with 64+ million dollars. Hmmm, Browning gun safe Karma; million dollar karma; buy a new house karma; send your kids to college karma. The possibilities are endless.

Congrats on the XD, I know you will like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts