Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my shipment of toys for my XD from Pistol Gear. Scott is great to deal with. Best service I've had in a long time dealing on the internet. I recommend anyone to buy from there. You wont be dissapointed.

Cheers.

(edited to change from "piston" to "Pistol" lol..im a mechanic)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I think it's pistol-gear.........not piston gear. :wink:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I equate it with shopping in your local small town. I'm sure most of us have had them, the hardware store where you know the fellow behind the counter, the diner where you're recognized when you come in, and know most of the people behind the counter and at the seats, the local mechanic's shop. After being on these forums for a little while, seeing the sponsors post, not just to sell their products, but to give guidance and advice to folks learning about their new toy or tool in an unbiased manner, is really good to see. Makes it more like going to your friend's shop than one of the super-mega 1.5 million sq foot "we sell it all and then some" stores. That's why I enjoy buying from forum members. :)

Matthew

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must also add that I've bought some sites and mags off the forums here. Great guys to deal with.

Keep it up.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I ordered a couple pearce extensions and a Hume IWB from here in Nevada Monday and the package arrived in 3 days. Talk about fast service. Prices are great too. I have moved them to the top of my list of online shops.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Thanks for the support guys!!

One thing is certain, whether you buy your accessories from us (Pistol-Gear.com) or AJames (XD-HS2000.com), you will be taken care of. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got to second the original post.

Bought some stuff at the end of last week which arrived earlier this week (Tuesday I think) and I've got to say it was pleasure doing business with them.

Shipping was incredibly fast and I also noticed that the amount I paid in shipping was the actual amount it cost to ship the items - something that's rare these days.

·
Registered
112 Posts
One-Eyed-Fatman ajamesp51 didn't but I did Tis the season to whack somebody!! :D :D :D I thought I was in the Forum Sponsors Thank You Section for a minute.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts