Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an XDm 45 last week. Put around 30 rounds through it just to get a feel for it. Shoots great. Going to put a couple hundred more rounds through her then I might use it for a carry gun.
I have XS sights on order. Hope to get them next week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations. I have a 4 inch service 45 and just recently got a Tactical 5 inch as well. Both are great guns. Now I wonder if I need to trade the service model for an XDm.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats. I ave the XDm .45 in bitone and love it.

One thing I like is that my King Tuk lets me carry it or the XDm 3.8 9mm or my XD40SC. One holster fits all 3 and I have the freedom of choosing which works best for the day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats. I ave the XDm .45 in bitone and love it.

One thing I like is that my King Tuk lets me carry it or the XDm 3.8 9mm or my XD40SC. One holster fits all 3 and I have the freedom of choosing which works best for the day.
I'm trying to find a good leather OWB holster. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations. I have a 4 inch service 45 and just recently got a Tactical 5 inch as well. Both are great guns. Now I wonder if I need to trade the service model for an XDm.
I had an XD 45 4" a couple years back. Wish I hadn't gotten rid of it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I second the Galco recommendation. I have several. I think a good one for the XD is called 'Fletch', but I can't remember for sure. Even though you didn't ask, I'll say the CB supertuck is great for IWB.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the response RGriff69 I do like the 4 inch service I am just curious about the XDm. However I like what I have so you may be right. Besides this way I have spare parts in case of a zombie apocalypse scenario.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm trying to find a good leather OWB holster. Any recommendations?
Not really. All of my leather holsters are custom made by Dave at Little Bear Holsters (www.littlebearholsters.com ) and he is currently shut down at the moment until he can get his surgery done. Dave is a great guy and does great work. He is also an Iraqi vet and is dealing with his injuries. I highly recommend him when he opens up shop again.

Lots of us over on Florida Concealed Carry forum have his holsters.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Congratulations. It will serve you well for a very long time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts