Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little over a week ago I ordered a CMMG upper kit, and purchased a Stag stripped lower locally. I have been checking out all kinds of stuff since. 5 Pmags with the upper and 3 more ordered form a member here.

Well, today, I could not stand the fact that a local shop had some DPMS lowers in stock. So, I just bought another stripped lower. Now, I am going to have to order another upper. But, I want to get a urban dark earth kit maybe like the one that LaRue sells. I now need to find a lower parts kit. Anyone know where some may be in stock?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
you cant get one like the one larue sell you have to get the one larue sells its the only way it comes down side is MagPul doesn't make the mags in UDE at the time. so your gear wouldn't match.

·
Registered
367 Posts
yep, you have to order from LaRue themselves for the UDE kit.

you might find them on arf.com's EE, there were a couple of guys selling them on there a month ago.

and downside is the mags... you gotta either use black Pmags or USGI mags till Magpul makes their Pmags in UDE. who knows how long that'll be seeing as how big of a demand there is for their current products. :(

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I was going to order the UDE kit from Larue, too. The magazine issue was the draw back and forced me to go Dark Earth.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
BRD is freaking horrible. It's like a crack addict. I'm at work trying to figure out how to get some more cash to buy something for my build. That's all I can think about... Can I sell an organ on the black market? Can I whore myself out? Who needs electrical work done? How much overtime can I squeeze in today?

I've got it bad. I need to find an AA group or something for guy addicted to guns.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
BRD is freaking horrible. It's like a crack addict. I'm at work trying to figure out how to get some more cash to buy something for my build. That's all I can think about... Can I sell an organ on the black market? Can I whore myself out? Who needs electrical work done? How much overtime can I squeeze in today?

I've got it bad. I need to find an AA group or something for guy addicted to guns.
ROFL...I just picked up another credit card to finance my next build :rolleyes:

I'll regret it at the end of the year.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
ROFL...I just picked up another credit card to finance my next build :rolleyes:

I'll regret it at the end of the year.
That I cannot do bro. I'm already in enough trouble. If I did that my wife would kill me. I've still got the 1,700 bucks from the M1A I bought in May on there. Just started paying that one off and then the Obomination had to get elected. I've been wanting a AR for along time and he is just speeding me up.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
That I cannot do bro. I'm already in enough trouble. If I did that my wife would kill me. I've still got the 1,700 bucks from the M1A I bought in May on there. Just started paying that one off and then the Obomination had to get elected. I've been wanting a AR for along time and he is just speeding me up.
I'm single for a reason :eek:

I did just get a raise, though...does that mean I get to buy even more gun stuff now? :cool:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I am not stuck on the UDE. Just wanted to go with something like that. You have to admit that the AR in the picture on the right looks pretty cool though. :cool:
This is my STAG decked out in FDE and if your interested i can probably get you a deal on

A CTR Commercial in FDE
XTM Panels in FDE
MIAD basic In FDE
And non Windowed FDE Mags

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I'm single for a reason :eek:

I did just get a raise, though...does that mean I get to buy even more gun stuff now? :cool:
Yeah, the baby was born in May so still realing from the cost of that. Like I said, can I sell some organs I don't need?

Although SVTHuh came over and was telling me I've got an AR in Xbox 360's. And my top o' the line Cannon Traditional Oak lined safe didn't help either. But I love everything I have.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats on the disease, its a blast. Bought one and building another all within 2 weeks! LOL, what is wrong with me...

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Congrats on the disease, its a blast. Bought one and building another all within 2 weeks! LOL, what is wrong with me...

That's what my wife wants to know. I told her to shut it. That 2 carat ring on her finger and her damn D&B and Coach and Juicy bags are the same thing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I now need to find a lower parts kit. Anyone know where some may be in stock?
Got my RRA LPK in a week...to Alaska, no less.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts