Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last weekend I went out and picked up a DPMS AR-15 its the pcar-16 I am from Minnesota so I had to support the local guys (St.Cloud,MN) I haven't had time to fire it yet,but it should be fun! It was crazy at the store I bought it from it was like the cabbage patch kids craze in the 80's. Everyone was looking at them (AR-15's) The guys at the first store I went to said they had sold 7 that week and only had one left. This election has sure hyped up the AR's selling numbers...

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
My girlfriend is Megan Fox and we both went at it in my study room like Lionel Richie... ALL NIGHT LONG!

And to prove I'm not lying, here's a pic!

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Finally some A2 love :cool:. You could get a ACOG with the carry handle screw, or get a low profile mount and get an Aimpoint. I absolutely HATE when people put EOTechs on the carry handle, it looks like crap.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Well last weekend I went out and picked up a DPMS AR-15 its the pcar-16 I am from Minnesota so I had to support the local guys (St.Cloud,MN) I haven't had time to fire it yet,but it should be fun! It was crazy at the store I bought it from it was like the cabbage patch kids craze in the 80's. Everyone was looking at them (AR-15's) The guys at the first store I went to said they had sold 7 that week and only had one left. This election has sure hyped up the AR's selling numbers...

can i ask what u paid for it? i saw the exact same one from a mom and pop shop and wondered if it was a good price. looking to buy my first...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I got it for 799.00, seemed not to bad of a price.... Sportsmans Warehouse in Minnesota
Thats a really good price, i got mine for 750 used. All the new ones in my area were going for 1000-1200+, and that was before the election. I dont know what they are running now....if you can find one.

Congrats on you new purchase.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
and I bet you had one of these cell phones...

telephone number: 1-800-big-balls
He im still using that phone. whats wrong with it.

Kind of a crappy picture.... But I would never want to let you guys down!

you should let me hook you up with a stock grip and Drop in rails

i can get you a FDE CTR stock, MIAD basic grip, FDE ladder covers x4 for $300 delivered to your house.

LMK if your interested. oh and 3% goes to XDtalk.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts