Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it, I got my xdm 3.8c today. It is in .40cal, and it is black on black. I have not shot it yet, but I will on Saturday.
I tested it to see how easy it is to field strip, and compared to my Ruger P89 it is a breeze.

·
Registered
138 Posts
congrats! Now that you've taken it down, put it back together and take it out and shoot it!

Have fun and be safe!

Phillip

·
Registered
340 Posts
You'll love it!

I've had my xdm 3.8c for 4 days now... I've been to the range 4 days straight to shoot it :D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll love it!

I've had my xdm 3.8c for 4 days now... I've been to the range 4 days straight to shoot it :D
I haven't shot it yet, but it is sure comfortable in my hand. I am in search of some malvolent paper that needs to be dispatched.:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I just got back from my FFL guy tonight picking up the exact same handgun. She feels like a dream. I can't wait to go test her out (probably Monday). Post a range report when you get a chance... I plan on doing the same!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I haven't shot it yet, but it is sure comfortable in my hand. I am in search of some malvolent paper that needs to be dispatched.:D

I've killed many evil paper people since getting my gun. They're no match for me!!!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the purchase. I just got back from my FFL guy tonight picking up the exact same handgun. She feels like a dream. I can't wait to go test her out (probably Monday). Post a range report when you get a chance... I plan on doing the same!
I am planning on going out Saturday (tomorrow) and shooting it. I will post my report upon my return.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats! I remember that time well, sitting at work, knowing my virgin gun was waiting for me at home... torture. Have fun, let us know how it went.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts