Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at either a CMMG or a Noveske. I have a little guy on my shoulder constantly whispering "MEGA" into my ear. I won't say who it is, just hint that is starts with "SVT" and ends with "Huh". Heheh. I know I probably won't actually get it until early next year, but I would like to get my name on the list. Opinions?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I'm weird and like my uppers/lowers to match, I'd plan ahead and grab whatever brand upper you're using.
Dude, the Noveske upper is like at least 1,200. That would be a slow build. Lower would be fully done by spring, but Upper wouldn't come in probably until late next year. I have to get the LMT upper for the Spike's I just bought.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Can you get blank uppers, with just the manufacturer name printed somewhere not obstructing the magwell?

It'd be cool to get a custom roll mark...I could probably come up with some epic designs.
i remember some company that does i cant rmember i will edit when i find it,

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you get blank uppers, with just the manufacturer name printed somewhere not obstructing the magwell?

It'd be cool to get a custom roll mark...I could probably come up with some epic designs.
My buddy works in an engraving shop. I can get anything laser engraved on the right side of the magwell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts