Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I bought my first xdm. I bought a brand new in the box, never fired xdm 45. I gave $440. for it. The guy I bought it from gave me the receipt from where he had purchased it. He paid $733.51 for it a month ago. I love this gun, I like it better than my p226 sig.

·
Premium Member
127,264 Posts
Yes, you did get a great deal!

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's a steal!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
im callin the cops you robbed that guy LOL :p

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yeah . . . but did you get the "free mag" deal"? ;) Just playin with ya. Great deal and enjoy it. I've got one too. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guy from, said he never takes it out the safe, and was needing some bill money. I just couldnt pass that deal up.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Give you $100 for the p226 as you don't like. and I had one stolen be for I could get to the range to fire it. so it would be nice to replace it.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Wow...Definitely a steal...Congrats...:)

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Give you $100 for the p226 as you don't like. and I had one stolen be for I could get to the range to fire it. so it would be nice to replace it.
dont try and steal from the guy

I'll give you $200.00 for the Sig

·
Registered
43 Posts
I hope you were at least wearing a mask when you got this steal. If I gave you the dollar, would buy me a lottery ticket before Saturday?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought I had a great deal on a XDM 9mm 4.5 for $400, a guy bought last week and bought everything back to the gun shop cause he needed cash quick.....only a so called buddy bought the gun time walk in even thou he knew I was looking for one at a good price used for weeks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts