Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been watching this site for a little over a week now. I own several Glocks and would never touch another pistol other than a 1911.

Well, I shot a service XD that my buddy owns and I was impressed. So much, that I went on a mad hunt for a tactical 9mm. I went through hell and high water and even called SA to try to get one but I couldn't find one.

Then today, at a local gun show, I found the ONE 9mm tactical. Shot 300 rounds through it a couple of hours ago.

Got to say, finest 9mm I've shot. :D

So glad I got to see past the Glock hype.

BTW the info on this site has been very helpful.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome to the family! This is the best gun forum around, IMHO. Good folks, intelligent answers to your questions and a fair amount of humor too!

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Sweet! -and welcome!
You guys keep taunting me with how nice the XD Tactical is, that may have to be my next pistol Unlessens (that's a word, right?) something else catches my eye.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Congrats! you just bought a distant cousin to my Tactical! :lol: Fire in the hole!

Have fun, shoot safe. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Welcome aboard 8)

·
Registered
285 Posts
I lover my Service and I know you're going to feel the same about your Tactical. Those things seem to be about as hard to find as an honest politician. :roll: I now have 650 rounds through mine without a glitch. Welcome to the fan club. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts