Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a great day! I finally got a chance to shoot my XD9 Tactical and subcompact and they were both great! The Tactical was just flat awesome. The sc was about what I expected, which is just fine. Not a single problem with either one thru about 300 rounds combined.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It's been a great day! I finally got a chance to shoot my XD9 Tactical and subcompact and they were both great! The Tactical was just flat awesome. The sc was about what I expected, which is just fine. Not a single problem with either one thru about 300 rounds combined.
Those bigger guns shoot more instinctive don't they? I can shoot my XD 45 service a lot easier than the 9sc. It's really all a matter of shooting it alot and getting use to less gun to hold on to. It magnifies everything you do on a sc.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right there! The Tactical is just "point & shoot" whereas the sub takes more work.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
That 45 is a real machine..A heavy Hitter.when we are out shooting I like to start out with the 45 cal.and then work down..Seams as if I have more control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts