Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here's my new XD9 Service. I know, it looks like the rest of them, but this one is mine :razz: I've already sold one of my "other" pistols so I can get a good IWB holster and some mags, and I intend to put night sights on it as well. Looks like I've got some studying up to do as this is my first XD (but if I can sell my G26, an XD9sc will be joining it :D)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice gun, I've got the same one in Bitone and love it !! Any mods planned as far as trigger? .. guide rod? etc?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ok, so here's my new XD9 Service. I know, it looks like the rest of them, but this one is mine :razz: I've already sold one of my "other" pistols so I can get a good IWB holster and some mags, and I intend to put night sights on it as well. Looks like I've got some studying up to do as this is my first XD (but if I can sell my G26, an XD9sc will be joining it :D)

If you like the ergonomics of the service, you'll love the xd sc. After a long battle between the g26 and the 9sc, the 9sc was the clear winner for me. There was no comparison between the g26 and xd sc in terms of grip and comfort (coming from someone who loves the g19).

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at one today and I fell in love. With selling my G17 and some ammo I could get one, but I want to wait until I sell my G26 and spend this money on accessories :) The sad thing is I've thought about selling my G35 to get an XD tactical!

·
Registered
855 Posts
I love my XD-9 Service. This is just one of the best guns on the market, period IMO. I have yet to even hear one criticism of it from anyone, in person or in print. I've put at least 1k rounds thru mine in the ~8 months I've owned it without one failure of any kind.

I'm planning on buying a new carry gun soon but the XD will be staying. :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
It's funny when I bought my XD9 Service, my Pop's bought a S&W M&P 9. We both took our guns to the range and he didn't leave very happy. My gun shot flawlessly and was right on point. The S&W M&P not so much, a few FTEs.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I looked at one today and I fell in love. With selling my G17 and some ammo I could get one, but I want to wait until I sell my G26 and spend this money on accessories :) The sad thing is I've thought about selling my G35 to get an XD tactical!
You are showing signs of true wisdom... but think of an XD(M)40 instead. I do not miss the G35 one bit.

·
Registered
617 Posts

Hey! that looks just like mine......great choice. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are showing signs of true wisdom... but think of an XD(M)40 instead. I do not miss the G35 one bit.
That will be a truly hard decision as I love my G35 more than any of my other Glocks (it will soon be my only Glock :p). I'm sure once I get the subcompact I won't stop until I get a tactical, though :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! Nice photos.

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey, it my gun! :) i love the thing. I just bought mine not too long ago and it's already blown through maybe 3,000 rounds and it's still wearing in. Good choice man. At some point you might wanna get rid of some of that play in the trigger, but other than that, GREAT GUN!. Congrats

1 - 16 of 16 Posts