Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I might as well try to cheer myself up with a new gun. So should I buy GT Jon's Sig, 1LL glock 17 or something else? Suggestions please. I have had my eye on a m9 a1 and Colt mustang.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Don't buy my Sig - I don't need Harriet trying to take my life while I sleep. :lol:

Sorry you're not feeling so hot, text inbound.

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Just got rid of a Mustang...The solid one, from the 90's.....Not new lightweight ones.....Shoots well...Just didn't like it for pocket carry....

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
How about a nice wheel gun bro?
Say Ruger Alaskan, SW Backpacker? :twisted:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All good suggestions, the thoughts of guns running through my brain is helping. Another thought is to finally ditch my XDs for a boberg, then I would have to decide between 9mm or 45 acp.

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
So I might as well try to cheer myself up with a new gun. So should I buy GT Jon's Sig, 1LL glock 17 or something else? Suggestions please. I have had my eye on a m9 a1 and Colt mustang.
PM me Carl.....You make it to the Doc today??

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
All good suggestions, the thoughts of guns running through my brain is helping. Another thought is to finally ditch my XDs for a boberg, then I would have to decide between 9mm or 45 acp.
I've read the Boberg is rough on handloads and your crimp has to be tight or it yanks the bullet out of the case - as for the .45, have there been many of them out in the wild? If not, let others beta test them.

If you're hellbent on a Boberg, I can always see if Alex still has one in stock that he can get to you for cheap.

How about you wait a little bit and then I'll let you shoot my M9A1? :D :lol: Still have to decide between that and a G22 police trade-in with some conversion barrels to 9mm and 357Sig.

Hmm...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've read the Boberg is rough on handloads and your crimp has to be tight or it yanks the bullet out of the case - as for the .45, have there been many of them out in the wild? If not, let others beta test them.

If you're hellbent on a Boberg, I can always see if Alex still has one in stock that he can get to you for cheap.

How about you wait a little bit and then I'll let you shoot my M9A1? :D :lol: Still have to decide between that and a G22 police trade-in with some conversion barrels to 9mm and 357Sig.

Hmm...
I got time. You sir a great individual.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
My favorite guns to shoot are my Saigas and 1911s. How are you fixed for those?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My favorite guns to shoot are my Saigas and 1911s. How are you fixed for those?
I have a Red Jacket Saiga AK 74 pre tv show and just picked up a citadel.

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
My vote: the G17 of course.

Hope you feel better man. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that buys a gun to cheer up ;)

You know we're always here to cheer you up :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Hope you feel better, Carl.

And if you cut down that G17 if (when) you buy it, I'll kick you in the nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hope you feel better, Carl.

And if you cut down that G17 if (when) you buy it, I'll kick you in the nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well a kick in the nuts is nothing right now. I have spinal fluid leaking. My spine can't support my brain causing mega migraines and on the other end it feels like some one is stabbing me in the groin. I would never chop it though.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts