Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second forum site I've gotten on lately that I don't see my post, I have to go to my statistics and pull up all post my me and then I see that there are many replies yet the User CP isn't detecting them. Anyone else having this problem :?:

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
This is the second forum site I've gotten on lately that I don't see my post, I have to go to my statistics and pull up all post my me and then I see that there are many replies yet the User CP isn't detecting them. Anyone else having this problem :?:
You have to subscribe to the thread in order for it to show up there.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
I'm not understanding what you are asking.
I can see all 4 of your posts.

Are you subscribing to the threads you want to keep track of?

When you post on (or start) a thread you have the option of subscribing to it.
or if you see a thread you want to subscribe to, go to thread tools and subscribe to it.

Edit.....Wired beat me to it..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, I see the thread tools list and how to subscribe. I haven't used many forums but the other few I'm on must automatically subscribe you to the thread if you post it or reply to one.

·
Premium Member
21,334 Posts
hey there

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
OK, I see the thread tools list and how to subscribe. I haven't used many forums but the other few I'm on must automatically subscribe you to the thread if you post it or reply to one.
You can set it up that way if you'd like. Go to UserCP>Edit Options> Messaging and Notification. There you have the option to auto subscribe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts