Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went with the 25-06. ended up gettin the marlin XS7 in 25-06, new. i eneded up payin a little bit more than i wanted because i had to buy the scope separate, but i still got a little knocked off. but when i was brousin the shop i saw two guns that i would have walked away with if it werent for their caliber...one was a howa 300 win mag and the other was a vanguard 700 WSM. those cal's are just too big for what i will be hunting.

but im very satisfied, havent got to set it in yet but i fired off two rounds in my dad's backyard and the gun feels very good. LOVE the optic too, its a nikon prostaff...and in my budget haha. but thanks to all that helped in my previous thread.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
256 Posts
nice collection looks like you got it all covered huting,home protection,ccw

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice collection looks like you got it all covered huting,home protection,ccw

thanks man and youre exactly right, gotta keep those things in mind. i would have gotten a .308 but it was 50 bucks more because it had a stainless barell and i really just wanted to try a different caliber...but now i fully have the FEVER...3,000 acres here i come

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vangard 700 WSM, What caliber is that?:p

now that you say that...good question haha, i must have mixed the two up...heck i dont know haha. all i do know is they had 7's 8's and w's and m's in their calibers haha.

but yea i have only fired two rounds through it so far, but when i get a chance to dial the gun in ill give a range report or somethin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts