Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CCWP should be here litterally any day. I had a chance to pick up a new to me 40SC for my carry weapon.........I did!!! I scored a bunch of loot with it. 6 mags, night sights, and a Super Tuck, I'm so pumped about the Super Tuck. I now understand why so many of you are raving about them!!! Any way here she is!!!!

And here's the loot!!!!

I have yet to shoot it but that will change this weekend!!!!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish every XD came with 6 mags and a Supertuck! :)
Yeah no kidding. I picked it up from a local LEO. His dept. issuses Glocks so even though, he loves the XD he decided to get a G27 as his bug for the familiarity of the platform. He did admit that he really really wants an (M) though!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very nice score!!! I have been toying with the idea of getting the xd40sc myself. Let us know what you think of it, I am sure it will be great.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Good choice and great package; go shoot the dadgum thing! It is addictive!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. I loved my 45 Tactical which this gun replaced due to the pending CCWP. I can't wait to shoot it. I almost got out today with it but I had too much Christmas stuff to do. Hopefully next week.

Was that a package being sold on here? Looks just like one somebody was selling.
I don't think the guy was/is a member here. I actually found it on the Utah Concealed Carry Forum. He's an LEO wanting an XD(M), and already had a G22 as his duty weapon and a G27 as a BUG. So he got rid of this one....which I was only to happy to help out with!!!!;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Looks like you got all the fixins with that purchase. I hope to get out at the end of the week with mine for the first time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts