Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I can reply to someone's post but i can post a new thread in their? I have some stuff that other's on here might want to trade. Is there any mods. that can hook me up.

i have posted in there in the past. I went a few weeks not posting on the board at all, and now i have this one restriction.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
They may have changed the rules since you posted in there last. You have to have 100 posts, which you are close, and be a member of the forum for 30 days, which you have more than surpassed. So post a few more times and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
I see that you now have a 100 posts.

That is the minimum number of posts on
forum for a member to originate a thread in
WTS/WTT in the for sale area, which is 100
posts AND 30 days on forum.

There is no mimimum for a reply to a post
in that forum area.

No mimimum in the WTB area.

Ed

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have the same problem been a member for a long time just never posted that much, But look at this way, when you buy you know your not dealing with someone that isn't really a part of the XD talk family.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Ya it might sound kinda silly at first but it really is a great way for members to gain some "validity." it enables members to gain some sort of repsect and gives the buyer a sense of confidence in the seller. i have yet to hear a negative report from transactions on this forum. Honest sellers and buyers here.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
It also takes a few days after your 100th post to get to post in that forum page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts