1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
We actually WANT a hurricane or tropical storm to hit us or near us. That is the only way we will break this drought we are in .....again.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
542 Posts
My wife and I love hurricanes. I think it was 2004 when we had 4 of them one after the other. Its fun for us, not saying its fun for others. Just something that we have always rode out during the event. The kids here have hurricane days instead of snow days for school.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hurricane parties!

·
Registered
22,574 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ya I know they can be horrible, but I've lived in FL for 24 years, been through toooooons of hurricanes. 95% of them do next to nothing.

Plus hurricane parties are amazing! During the medium-strong hurricanes where you actually need to board up the house and leave, you just bring as many kegs as you can to a sturdy hotel that's not going to take any damage, get 10 rooms for the group and start partying. Don't stop until the hurricane is over. There's hotels where every single person in the place will be there for the party, hundreds of people partying. You'll go to a floor where every door on the floor is wide open and everyone is getting wasted

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I know they can be horrible, but I've lived in FL for 24 years, been through toooooons of hurricanes. 95% of them do next to nothing.

Plus hurricane parties are amazing! During the medium-strong hurricanes where you actually need to board up the house and leave, you just bring as many kegs as you can to a sturdy hotel that's not going to take any damage, get 10 rooms for the group and start partying. Don't stop until the hurricane is over. There's hotels where every single person in the place will be there for the party, hundreds of people partying. You'll go to a floor where every door on the floor is wide open and everyone is getting wasted

Dang sounds fun! Imagine the parties if we discover an asteroid that is certain to impact Earth! Always looking on the bright side!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Dang sounds fun! Imagine the parties if we discover an asteroid that is certain to impact Earth! Always looking on the bright side!

Uh.... yeah.... can't hardly wait... I think.:confused:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So what happened to headline grabbing predicted doom for this year? Oh well at least soon I can start getting told by the media that the flu or some other pandemic is set to kill us all this fall/winter!

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
So what happened to headline grabbing predicted doom for this year? Oh well at least soon I can start getting told by the media that the flu or some other pandemic is set to kill us all this fall/winter!
Anthropogenic Global Warming/Anthropogenic Climate Change killed it.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hurricane season ended without being as "tough" as they predicted so now they are switching to winter doom! My wife said the news in Chicago said "This winter will make you want to move out fo Chicago" and that's in a city that is used to 8 months of winter!

·
Registered
334 Posts
In the mid 70's, 'Beware of the coming Ice Age' was on the Front cover of Time and many of the MSM mags/newspapers. I went to a financial planning seminar (early 80's)that included a session with Dr Iben Browning, one of the few climatologists with decades of experience. He had charts that showed the temp charts that showed the cyclic warming and cooling that went back thousands of years - obviously before man could influence global temps.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
And what's with a tornado in Mass? I guess I don't typically think of them as a tornado zone.
Deadly Tornadoes Hit Massachusetts, Killing 4 - FoxNews.com
Hurricane season ended without being as "tough" as they predicted so now they are switching to winter doom! My wife said the news in Chicago said "This winter will make you want to move out fo Chicago" and that's in a city that is used to 8 months of winter!

Tornadoes hit all 50 states (all 57 if your name is Obama). They are just more common in certain areas.

I would LOVE to see a populist news report on the accuracy of each years weather doom forecast! We never will because it will point out to the sheeple fraud that is weather doom.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Good we deserve it! No one cares about global warming. I hope the tornado get crazier and the hurricanes bigger.

No one "with a modicum of intelligence" cares about the fraudulent global warming scam -- because it does not exist.

...and learn how to use the language. Your sentence structure is atrocious.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts