Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Permission to use this article on this site has been withdrawn by the author. If you saved a copy, you may use it for personal use only. It is not to be reposted, republished or sold. All rights reserved.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's who that cat reminds me of... Rod Serling! Thank you, Son of Norway. I had the face but couldn't put the name with it. He looks like he should be saying "Submitted for your approval..." think I ruined his necktie, though.

Yobo, I have shot beaucoup .40 Wolf through both our XD40's with nary a problem. Also ran a lot of their .45 through a Sig 220 & various 1911's. We always clean them after each range session, so the laquer never gets a chance to accumulate. And I'm in Johnson County. Is MCI the old downtown airport?

·
Registered
163 Posts
invssgt said:
Yobo, I have shot beaucoup .40 Wolf through both our XD40's with nary a problem. Also ran a lot of their .45 through a Sig 220 & various 1911's. We always clean them after each range session, so the laquer never gets a chance to accumulate. And I'm in Johnson County. Is MCI the old downtown airport?
no mci is the new (newly remodeled)one. i miss the bbq, had really good luck at ameristar:D so the wolf is a good target round then? i'll never the gas lines on 9/11 i waited hour and a half. wasn't that bad down here in FL for the hurricanes.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I haven't tried 100 yards. I'll start off with 50 yards in practice, then 25 yards to warm up. I have put 10 shots within 8" with my 1911 at 50 yards. Figure that's accurate enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts