Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys was wondering if anyone out there can help tryin to find a hs arms/springfield xd/xdm in europe with no joy at the moment does anyone know of any suppliers in europe that stock them or any advice on exporting one from america to northern ireland pull my hair out trying to find one im sick of glocks and now want a proper pistol any help wud be appreciated

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks like you may be able to import from the USA. The FFL dealer has to have a permit to export though. The hard part might be finding a dealer with an export permit.

EXPORTING FROM THE UNITED STATES:

"Almost anyone permanently exporting a Firearm from the United States of America will require an ATF Export Permit:

• Application and Permit for Permanent Exportation of Firearms ATF F 5320.9 (Form 9) "

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wouldn't be shocked to find out that a $500US XD ends up costing you $1000US. Of course as weak as the US dollar is doing right now the price still may be doable for you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry to keep throwing up rapid posts but I keep finding more and more, lol. Looks like you may want to contact these guys...
Exporting

Looks like they deal strictly in exporting firearms from USA.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tried a few exporters about prices n stuff but at the minute none have replied kind of puts u off i found a dealer in slovenia so fingers crossed i can get one if not im stuck with the glock and thats gonna suck even worse

·
Registered
90 Posts
I found with buying any firearm off of the internet they are very slow to respond if they respond at all. Trust me on this..if they list a phone number, call them. It forces them in most cases to answer you right then. Even if they just give you an estimate, it's a start.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yip got one last weekend shud be arriving here this weekend to the dealer took years long road but its paid got the first civilian one in western europe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Irishjimmy, I,m glad you got sorted. I'm just back from Hollow Farm but he told me it was very difficult if not impossible, even though they are made in Croatia! Can you give me a start on how you did it. Personal message I guess. after reading your post I haven't given up yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jimmy, I seem to be restricted on sending personal messages. I'm in the Ulster Rifle Association and I,m big into practical Pistol. I use a Glock 22 or a Para P14 .45 but I love the look of the new XDM 5.25. Thanks for the help and I will pursue it. I will mention you if you don't mind There a comp this Saturday at Ballymena.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im in the nitsa club excellent wee club i shoot bul m5 its an sti 2011 hicap 19rnd 9mm low recoil excellent pistol for practical better than the para to be honest should check it out whats ur fees like for ur club is it alot

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not to bad more or less same as are fee i emailed ivan for ya see wat happens keep in touch with me dnt think u can do messages cus says u aint a member yet just a visitor shud join here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to everybody its my first time in a gun forum. Well
Mainly to know where to buy xdm in Europe . Been looking for it for long time and I saw your post jimmy and nagantino. Can you please help me ? Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts