Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jest wanted to let everyone know I jest found this board while looking for info on theX-D and I got to say it has been most helpful.! I own an X-D 9 and have fired over 9000 rds through it! without any problems! and I look forward to sharing any info on the x-D good or bad..

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Howdy...another Texan (native) saying hello.

Are you in the Houston area? There are several of us from the Houston area on this site.

Welcome and happy shooting!

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
885 Posts
therooster said:
welcome.... what part of texas are you in?

there are about 15 of us in the houston area that shoot together once a month

http://www.pistol-gear.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=2e329bcf68b4c2e31dbc2fa92ef4b725
Actually, there are about 25 of us...2 from the D/FW area. We just never have all members show at each meet. Thanks for the plug, therooster.

I would like to invite anyone from Texas to join. We have plans to expand our membership outside of the Houston area. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Is everything really bigger in TX??? :lol:
Including target boards? hahaha

·
Registered
885 Posts
racinstylez said:
fellow texan here as well.... I go and shoot at American Shooting Center (ASC)
You should come shoot with us.

Check out the link in my signature. It will take you to our forum on Pistol-Gear. Look for a thread titled "June meet details."

That will tell you about our next meeting.

PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
277 Posts
racinstylez said:
Thats mine too. XD Dan were you there abot 3 or 4 weeks ago with your son . I think if it was yall. Were yall shooting a rifle. In the pistol section? It was a weekend.

·
Registered
885 Posts
L I N C H P I N said:
racinstylez said:
Thats mine too. XD Dan were you there abot 3 or 4 weeks ago with your son . I think if it was yall. Were yall shooting a rifle. In the pistol section? It was a weekend.
It very well could have been us.

We go there pretty often. Our two boys shoot a Walther P22 (usually at 7 yds) and a little Crickett .22 rifle (at the 15 yd pistol area). The .22 rifle is bolt action...stainless with a black synthetic stock...open sights.

Does that sound like what you saw?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
racinstylez said:
i used to shoot there a lot... untill i found "the impact zone". that range allows you to set up any scenario you want and shoot (just about) any way you want.

where do you live? i live at hwy6 and I-10

·
Registered
277 Posts
XD_Dan said:
L I N C H P I N said:
racinstylez said:
It very well could have been us.

We go there pretty often. Our two boys shoot a Walther P22 (usually at 7 yds) and a little Crickett .22 rifle (at the 15 yd pistol area). The .22 rifle is bolt action...stainless with a black synthetic stock...open sights.

Does that sound like what you saw?
Yep thats when I saw yall , at the 15 yd. I reconized the SA/XD polo shirt, from a photo group shot of the TXDPSA :D

·
Registered
885 Posts
L I N C H P I N said:
Yep thats when I saw yall , at the 15 yd. I reconized the SA/XD polo shirt, from a photo group shot of the TXDPSA :D

LOL! :lol:
I love that shirt!

You should've come over, and said, "Hi."

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome and soak up all the knowledge that is available here.
enjoy the madness!!!!!!!!! Tosses co-3 a Bottle of Cabo Wabo and welcomes him to the forum. Whew!! that one was rough! no Lemon 8)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts