Springfield XD Forum banner

How will the bail out effect your voting in the next Congessional/Senate election?

• I will not vote for any incumbent who supported the bail out.

• I would consider voting for an incumbent regardless of how they voted on the bail out.

• I wll not vote for ANY incumbents. Send ALL the bums home!

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Thankfully my represenative voted against the bailout so i couldn't be more pleased to vote for him again!!!:D

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Vote remains...Tina Fey.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
My House Reppie isn't running for office this November anyhow. He's standing down to let a local college football star take his place.

But I really hope that he slips on a banana peel and his brain explodes onto the pavement in the next few hours.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I hate to say it, But I will not vote for anybody who voted for the BAILOUT! That includes nObama, & McCain. & half of Arizona Reps. I realize that I should vote party in fear of nObama getting into office, but I can not get past my principles on this one. I firmly believe that no matter who is in office no matter the party.. the Result will be the same. If it isn't already to late.

Please don't patronize me with the "For the Party" mantra.

Yes vote on Bailout = No vote in November. (period):!:

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Got it, thanks. Does it really matter. Its a no win. If you voted for the bail out, your an idiot, if you didn't, your seen as one who doesn't care. Those people just fell to the pressure of another idiot... Bush.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I hate to say it, But I will not vote for anybody who voted for the BAILOUT! That includes nObama, & McCain. & half of Arizona Reps. I realize that I should vote party in fear of nObama getting into office, but I can not get past my principles on this one. I firmly believe that no matter who is in office no matter the party.. the Result will be the same. If it isn't already to late.

Please don't patronize me with the "For the Party" mantra.

Yes vote on Bailout = No vote in November. (period):!:
Just my $0.02. I am looking at it with all cards on the table. N-Obama and Biden voted yes, therefore they get a -2. McCain voted yes, Palin did not vote and stated she would not have, therefore they get a -1. Looking at the deck, I will have to lean towards McCain and Palin.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
**** it!

Everyone that voted for it will not get my vote even if it means voting against "Republicans" that I grudgingly support (for lack of a better word), although i will be voting for McCain...

****~ This sucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts