Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experts know how to reduce the recoil on my XD40 subcompact?
I already added a pearce grip on the magazine, but still feels my XD recoil a little more snappy.
Have any available spring or other accessories can reduce the recoil??? :lol: thanks :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the XD40 & XD9, 4". Use the Hogue slip on grip that is used for the Glocks etc. Spray the grip before you slide it on with hair spray. This will allow it to slide on easily and keep it in position. Big difference in the way the gun feels under recoil.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...grip and stance...Get the idea?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts