What age group do you fall into?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'll hit the big "3-0" later this year.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Just celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday, and the poll needs one more choice; "Over 60."

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
JimLongley said:
Just celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday, and the poll needs one more choice; "Over 60."
Happy birthday!!! I'll have the same one coming up next month.

It was fun to be young. It's harder on the body to be older.

But at least our generation had much better music!!!

Peace,
D.

·
Registered
370 Posts
BETTER MUSIC!!!????? WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAATTTT? LOL! Just kiddin guys. Nice to have some of you wiser fellas around here to help the young bucks! Im 22.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Looks like the majority is younger...hmmmmm.

I like to think im old enough to be wiser old enough to care but young enough to try it anyways, Im 36.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Delija said:
JimLongley said:
Happy birthday!!! I'll have the same one coming up next month.

It was fun to be young. It's harder on the body to be older.

But at least our generation had much better music!!!

Peace,
D.
Yes, and I was in the emergency room this morning at 5am for a swollen uvula that was trying to choke me to death, on top of the colonoscopy last week, and the ongoing physical therapy for the arthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder two months ago.

Happy birthday to you too.

As far as the music, it was great until the Beatles started to go psychedelic and everyone followed them, at that point I went country and never looked back. We did have some great pioneers, including the Beatles (who my music degreed wife said really violated all of the rules of music, but they were popular) Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, The Big Bopper, Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison... Sheesh, that could get real long.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
When I first did the poll, I was the first one in the 50-60 group. I'm sure glad some others 'fessed up. I'm 55, but at times feel worse than my 89 yr. old mother.

I didn't care for the Beatles turning psychedelic either. I also liked CCR.

Skygun, except for the direction they are facing, I noticed we have similar avatars. I had not noticed any of your postings before I picked mine about a month or so ago. If I had, I probably wouldn't have chosen it. If you want me to change it I will, if you don't care, I'll leave it.

·
Registered
930 Posts
22 years here on this crazy chunk of rock...

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Like Ichy said....

old enough to know better, young enough to try anyway. All you damn kids...... mid thirties... forget which one at the moment and don't care to do the calculation and depress myself.

·
Premium Member
5,749 Posts
The Colonoscopy crowd!! And I hope that all you young pups, especially in the first age group, get to join the crowd some day. Not because I'm mean, but because you will have made it though another 26-32 years of life. Seem like a long time? Its not! Goes fast, so don't sit on your butts waiting to rust. High speed, low friction, and lots of thrust! :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts