1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Springfield XD .40cal
3 - 12rd magazines
Factory Hard case

about 400 rounds fired through, cleaned on a regular basis with only very mild holster wear on the sides of the frame.

·
Registered
539 Posts
i think it depends on what area you live in as xd pricing seems to vary quite a bit depending on state. Here in cali, that pkg new with 10rd clinton mags may go for around 460. So i wouldn't expect to sell it for more than 400-420 used even with that few of rounds through it. Most people would rather spend the extra bit and get a new one. If you're buying, then i wouldn't pay more than 400 myself for a used.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigBob68 said:
Why? Are you wanting to sell it or buy it. You will get 2 different answers.
Im looking to sell.. I was guessing somewhere around $400, but I figured I would try and get a few other opinions

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ranburr said:
Guess again. I can buy that setup new for $420.00. I would guess in the $300-$325 range.

ranburr
Ok.. maybe in TX. In MD Im seeing them closer to $500 new. I bought mine for $529 new. Like previously stated the prices range

·
Registered
10 Posts
PD40. what model is it. You don't like it, i just bought a tactical .40, and i love it. Your right on the prices i live in Maryland too, and i payed 530. sucks but its what we got.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a 4in service model.. I love the gun, shoots dead on every time, easy to clean, doesnt malfunction. However, I gotta sell it to fund a purchase of another firearm, and yeah. Maryland is really strict on firearms, so its no suprise on the firearm prices here

·
Registered
782 Posts
I would say $375 is fair where prices are 'normal'. Since you seem to live in a 'price-elevated' location add $25-50... so $400 seems fair to me.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I bought new XD-40 4"
3 hi-cap mags
xd gear holster
factory hard case
$429.00 nib

not sure what a very slightly used(400 rds) one is worth but it is a great weapon!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
pd40 said:
Its a 4in service model.. I love the gun, shoots dead on every time, easy to clean, doesnt malfunction. However, I gotta sell it to fund a purchase of another firearm, and yeah. Maryland is really strict on firearms, so its no suprise on the firearm prices here
I got my used 4" service Model for $400, with the hard case and the two ex mags.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Man I am in MD and when I went to buy my Bi-tone new it was under $530 inclduing the Maryland Nazi gun lock-$40, it sounds like you just went to vally gun or something, ie the most expensive gun shop in MD. "The Gun Shop" has the same thing for $440 New-used to be $420, so you will have to find someone out of the know in this state.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cali's prices are going sky-high. I just got my brand new XD-9 Tactical for $475 NIB w/ 2 10 rounders (would've been $460 for the 4")- and that was a friend price from the store my buddy works at! They normally sell them for $525. I called three other stores to see if I could beat the $475 and got quoted $499, $529, and $542 (isn't that full MSRP!?)! So maybe in CA you could get $400 for it used. I wouldn't want to pay more than $350 for a used one, but someone might.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts