Springfield XD Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gun is selling a 4 inch xd bi tone he bought about 4 years ago that has about 1000 round threw it with 6 mags for 400 bucks is that a good deal? how much would it be new in the store with only 2 mags?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Buy it.
It's coming with $100 worth of mags IF they aren't made by ProMag.
The XD has a lifetime warranty.
Go online to Buds gun shop or Gunbroker.com to check prices out.
Good luck.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buy it.
It's coming with $100 worth of mags IF they aren't made by ProMag.
The XD has a lifetime warranty.
Go online to Buds gun shop or Gunbroker.com to check prices out.
Good luck.

Really they have a life time warrenty even if you didn't buy it first? So if something breaks you just send it in and they fix it? you just pay shipping?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I was shopping yesterday (3 stores) and all-black XD 9's and 40's were going for around $400 depending on condition. I'd say having it bi-tone and the extra mags makes it a good deal. If you're in the market for one, I'd consider it. And, yes, thankfully I haven't had to use SA's customer service, but it's supposed to be the best.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was shopping yesterday (3 stores) and all-black XD 9's and 40's were going for around $400 depending on condition. I'd say having it bi-tone and the extra mags makes it a good deal. If you're in the market for one, I'd consider it. And, yes, thankfully I haven't had to use SA's customer service, but it's supposed to be the best.
so those guns you were looking at were used?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.