Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get an idea of how much they go for in the shops. I know each area and store is different but if I can get a general idea of how much they go for I can take it from there, atleast enough to where I can get a good deal.

Also just a side question, if I buy 2 guns at 1 time would I be more than likely able to get a sweet deal on both or is it like one of those things were it doesnt matter how many I buy?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Both of my XDs hit the $500 mark, back in June of 2004.
XDs were voted gun of the year back then by Gander Mountain. 8)

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds good. I'm hoping to keep it around the $400 as much as possible. OTD and with some goodies would be nice as well. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
i bought mine for 500 out the door with three 15 round mags, holster( never used it. i like leather not plastic) and xml light.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hmmmm....every shop I've called around here has them for $499.00. I did find one for $475.00 that I am going to look into tonight and more than likely buy. A few shops were also throwing in 2 months of free range with the $499 price...which isn't too bad.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Mine was $419 for the "package" ...3 mags holster etc. @McSports
Last time I checked the sub was onlye $399!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Bought mine back in April 2004 for just under $400. Didn't come with any extra goodies like some of them do now.

·
Registered
114 Posts
So am I getting ripped at $475? All you guys seem to find these pretty cheap. Or...are you ordering online? After I figured out all the FFL fees and shipping it worked out about the same as just going to the store and purchasing one.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm looking only for shop prices because I dont want to order online. I think I should be able to get one for low 4s if thats what everyone is saying. Plus the local shop has plenty.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
This drives me nuts. Why charge 10 different prices for the exact same pistol...made by the exact same people.
Ain't commerce grand?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Gem1n1 said:
So am I getting ripped at $475? All you guys seem to find these pretty cheap. Or...are you ordering online? After I figured out all the FFL fees and shipping it worked out about the same as just going to the store and purchasing one.
That's actually not THAT bad. Local stores around me sell them for almost $500 without tax.

·
Registered
114 Posts
021411 said:
That's actually not THAT bad. Local stores around me sell them for almost $500 without tax.
Ok....after calling around I got the following prices pulled from another thread):

Reigs: $499(Xtra Mags & Case)
Universal Weapons: $475(Xtra Mags Only)
East Orange: $519 (Promo Pack)
Oak Ridge ($499 plus Xtra Mag + Case)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts