Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not actually selling mine to others but, people buying one after seeing/shooting mine. everybody that puts it in their hand wants one and wants to know where to get one.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
How many have I sold?

An XD9 service.. sold it and bought an XD9sc that I still have.

And an XD45 Compact...sold it and bought an Sig P229 2nd Gen with DAK in 9mm.
I found the XD45 compact cost too much to feed.:rolleyes:;)

No regrets...........:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Sold one.

Bought mine and showed it to my nieces' husband and took him out to the place where I got mine a few weeks later and he bought the XD45ACP Tactical in bi-tone.

·
Registered
566 Posts
1 thats it

·
Registered
72 Posts

sold many S&W's & Sig's

·
Registered
281 Posts
I sold one - the first pistol I put on my permit. I regretted it and now I have fixed that mistake. I have to pick up one on Monday. The permit office was closed on Friday.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Sold my XD-9 tactical to above poster "Propellerhead"....

Bought an XD-9 service that i will never, ever sell....the best handgun ive ever owned/shot

·
Registered
72 Posts
I should be getting commission! Three two co-workers have purchased a XD after shooting mine. The last was a gentleman at the range that I allowed the honor to.

These things sell themselves.

·
Registered
240 Posts
well i didnt techicnacly sell an xd.... but i saw i guy at my local shop playing with a G21 and an XD45 and when the clerk walked away for a minute i told him you will not go wrong with an XD and they they are simple and very reliable ....

Saw him two weeks later with a shiny new XD45......

Cadet Wilson

·
Registered
836 Posts
Sold:
XD9 Service
XD40 Service
XD9 Subcompact
Still own XD9 Service Bi-tone, not planning on selling that one.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
None.

And I never will.

:D

I sold my first pistol a Ruger P345 to buy my XD .45 Compact. I have since decided that I will not sell any of my guns to buy a new gun, I will just have to exercise patience until I can afford the new one right out. I would rather have an ever growing collection.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts