Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own an XD40sc, and haven't had the slightest problem with it. Seems 100% reliable so far! I would like to know from other members willing to reply how many rounds you have fired through your XDsc. I'm at 300 rounds so far myself. :D

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
My Wife and myself have hit the range hard for the past month and she has at least 1250+ through her SC-9. No malfunctions to date :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've got 250 rounds through mine. The first 200 were flawless but did have 2 rounds fail to feed yesterday. I'm gonna chalk it up to being an odd day. My Browning Buckmark stovepiped 3 rounds yesterdy too. Oh well. More time at the range is needed to determine if there is a problem. :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
The wife has about 1400 rounds through her XD-9 SC with 1 FTE and 1 FTF. In both cases, the ammo appeared to be the problem.

I have about 400 through my XD-9 SC with zero problems. I bought it used, so the total round count is probably around 800 or so.

·
Registered
83 Posts
About 3000 through my XD40SC since 9/05., no FTF's, <6 FTE's (usually due to loading mags to max).

·
Registered
5 Posts
had mine for about 6 months. baught it used had about 300 rounds...i put in about 500 sooo 800 all around no fte no ftfs. but my slide does lock up once in awhile when i hold her wrong... :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
About 600 through my XD40 SC so far, had 2 FTF in first 50 rounds, polished feed ramp and no problems since.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've got somewhere around 650-750 rounds thru my XDSC9.

No problems whatsoever, and i've shot everything from reloads to brown bear to federal Hp's thru it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
somewhere in the neighborhood of 3500 thru mine, had some ejection issues(at about 500) early that SA took care of promptly. Hasn't even hiccuped since then.

·
Registered
359 Posts
As of yesterday, my wife's XD-9sc has 505 rounds through it with only 1 failure to eject in the first 100 rounds. The ammo was WWB, and I suspect the failure to eject resulted because of "new gun" break-in and her limp-wristing the new pistol.

FYI, those last 5 rounds were Georgia Arms 147 grain +p Gold Dots. Surprisingly, they were EXTREMELY easy to shoot, and they sound much cooler than the 115 grain WWB stuff, deeper and more menacing. It seemed they fed very smoothly.

-stunks

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I have over 1000 through my XD9sub, probably around 1500. I cant remember any issues with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts