1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I named mine Yep you are weird. :D

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yeah, I named mine.... "Black", "Bi-Tone" and "Subcompact". lol ;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Lol no names for mine.

·
Registered
574 Posts
My kid calls it a "dong dong". I have no idea where he got that from. I have a hard enough time keeping my wife's and all my girlfriend's names straight...I don't need to throw another in the mix. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Not a big fan of naming inanimate objects, but if you like to do it i wont judge.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I just call it my XD or my 45, then again with a 9SC now it can get my wife confused when I say 'my XD'. My USP compact is better known as "my two German friends, Messrs. Heckler and Koch" or just "my two German friends". lol

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
No names for mine.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I took a hint from the movie "Training Day" and call my Remington 870 Express Home Defense model - "The Bitch." As soon as I get my new XD, I'm naming it "Obama."

·
Registered
223 Posts
When my wife asked how many guns I had, I count by, "lets see, theres 10-22, kids short muzzle loader, trapper pistole, the snubby,.....".... she blows up, not what; how many! I tryed to explain I was counting. She didn't like the answer so she says again, "HOW MANY GUNS". so I start again, "10-22, snubby, and she huffs, "how many?". I explain I'm counting. So my boys chime in, "there's Tina, Fran, Gloria, Kit, Nancy,...". at this point my wife looses it and the boys say, if you don't want to know don't ask. No I don't name my firearms, but if you really want to piss the wife off, have the kids help..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts