Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm from Mobile AL. Thats pretty close RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am here in brandon,ms. Been living here almost 6 months .I moved here from the s.f bay area in no. cal :D A bit of a change but settling in.Finally shot for the first time since I been here on xmas day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Holy cow! Just a slight difference in culture, eh? :shock: :p

I was in southern Cali for about a month and it was quite different to say the least!

Heh, glad to hear you're settling in. We need to organize a shoot one of these days...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great to see another Mississippian on the board! We gotta give these other guys a run for their money! Did y'all survive the hurricane o.k.? :shock:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Checking in from Southaven, Ms. Good to see some "home folk" here! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah we were fine during hurricane Dennis. Heck, we had more wind and rain with Tropical Storm Cindy then we did with Dennis, had some branches down with Cindy, not a thing with Dennis, didn't even have any rain here where I'm at (real close to Pass Christian).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I'm back in Biloxi for weather forecasting school at Keesler AFB. Can't say I miss Cali much. I do need to find a range though. Can anyone recommend on on the coast? So far I know about the Gulfport police range but they are only open to the public on certain days.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
I'm in Jackson...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts