Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, I know they are fiber optic/tritium so they glow during the day and night. How long will this glowing last? Do the fiber optic part and tritium part both wear out?

Second, when the croation's put the factory sights on at the XD factory, I assume they have some sort of aligning to make the gun dead on when shooting. When you get whomever to replace them with aftermarket sights, what process are they using to make sure your gun is still on target?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I ordered a set of TFO's for my Colt 1911, TG131CT on their old web page, and they lasted a negative amount of time. Somewhere after announcing them TruGlo decided not to produce them and left those of use who had ordered them hanging.

If you contact TruGlo to confirm this, they will say that they never made any sich sights, which is true enough, but they certainly advertised them.

I used to have access to an archival page with the sight options on it, but I notice that it has been deleted. I do have a HTML copy of the page that I downloaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts