Springfield XD Forum banner

For those of you that carry pocket guns, how do you carry?

• In holster in pocket

• Belt clip

• Waist band

• No holster -- loose in pocket

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I personally have a concealed carry handbag with a special pocket in it - no holster.
My husband carries his Kel-tec in the front pocket of his overalls usually - no holster.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Is this a trick question!?!?!

S&W 642 in Uncle Mike's Inside the Pocket Holster

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this a trick question!?!?!

S&W 642 in Uncle Mike's Inside the Pocket Holster
No trick question. Some people really throw their pocket pistol into a loose pocket. Hopefully they don't put anything else in there. With an 8# trigger, they feel it's safe.

I have an LCP that I carry in a SuperFly (upgrade of the Nemisis) and a j-frame m&p that i have another SuperFly for as well. My issue is that it's WAY too tight to draw fast from. When practicing, I pull the holster out with it, lol. I've tried streching it but it doesn't work too well. I want it to be loose as a goose here. No reason for retension in a pocket.

·
Registered
800 Posts
My phoenix arms 22lr fits nicely in my front pocket w/out a holster

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
S&W 38 Bodyguard with Barami Hip-Grips (and a Tyler T-grip). I voted "belt clip" as that seemed the closest in concept to the Hip-Grips.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
My 642 in a Mika pocket holster.
I can't believe the amount of folks that carry w/o a holster.
This is just plain dangerous. Your gun can get hung up on your pocket or you could have a ND. A holster makes pocket carry much safer.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
If it's going in the pocket, my attire will not allow for a larger weapon.
Pocket?:

.22lr and .22WMR (.22mag)

If not its SOB carry

Besra .380.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Ruger LCP goes in pocket holster in front pocket.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Pocket holster. Even though its a revolver with a pretty long and hard pull on the trigger, i don't like having it in my pocket without the trigger covered.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
In front right pocket holstered.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I carry my S&W 642 loose in my front pocket. I sometimes carry a XD9 SC in a cargo pocket on my shorts. I have a pocket holster for my Bersa Thunder .380 that works well in the back pocket of my jeans.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts