Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and I saw a picture of an xd that had been customized and wanted to know where I could have some things done or what can I tackle myself???

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
ME TOO ME TOO. That is so cool.

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
Wendy(sp?) did something very much like that. Look her up.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Wendy(sp?) did something very much like that. Look her up.
I'm thinking that might be the same gun ... I don't remember the porting, but how do you forget that blue slide and all those polished parts :cool:

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I'm thinking that might be the same gun ... I don't remember the porting, but how do you forget that blue slide and all those polished parts :cool:
Absolutely not Wendy's gun; completely different finish and process.

That blue beauty belongs to XDT member BanditSRT8.

Gotta' admit I never thought I'd see a standard XD that could catch my eye; that gun's just suh-weet.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
That is an awesome looking job. The thread was on here about a week or so ago. I forget where he had it done. I hate him for posting this! :lol:

Now I may have to do something like that.

At least I stole one of his photos (the first picture you have posted on this thread) and it is now my background/desktop on my computer. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is an awesome looking job. The thread was on here about a week or so ago. I forget where he had it done. I hate him for posting this! :lol:

Now I may have to do something like that.

At least I stole one of his photos (the first picture you have posted on this thread) and it is now my background/desktop on my computer. :)
I did the same thing as soon as I saw that photo.......:D

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I have a XDM, where could i have my gun ported like that? Anyone have any sugestions?
porting a gun is going to be pretty dificult. i think there is something called magna port

·
Registered
135 Posts
i just asked someone about that porting but i cant for the life of me remember what thread it was. but sweet gun, i think with all the polishing i wouldnt exactly port it like that. gets to dirty.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Scott at Springer Precision is doing some really nice refinishing work too.

Here's my XD-45:
(along with it's bigger brother)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts