Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My name is Josh Uren. I have a post called prayers needed in the chatterbox forum. Basically long story short my wifes much needed surgery got canceled at the last minute because of a lack of blood. If anyone in the houston area has 0 neg blood we could really use some donations for my wife. For more information you can contact Shelly Schultz at 713-794-1313. There are several blood drives going on around the area for Katherine Uren and she can help direct you to them. Thanks to any and all of you that can participate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey everyone. Sorry for yet another update. So we finally have the hospital agreeing to give her her surgery on October 12&13. As far as blood donations go if there is anyone in the houston area that has 0 neg blood or anyone you know of that has 0 neg please donate for Katherine Uren patient number: 794113 at either of these two places during the first week of October:
MD Anderson-Blood Bank
Blood Donor Center
2555 Holly Hall St., Houston,Texas 77054
713-792-7777
Blood Donor Center-Mays Clinic
1220 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, Texas 77030
Thanks again to anyone that has already donated you may or may not have helped my wife but have definetly helped someone else in your community as they are extremely short on blood supplies across the country. Again if anyone in the houston area has any question feel free to call me at 1-906-282-0086. Thanks again everyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts