Springfield XD Forum banner

The Hottest First Daughter or Want to Be is......

• Jenna Bush

• Barbara Bush

• Alexandra Kerry

• Lauren Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An important political question is ....

Which candidate will give us the Hottest First Daughter?

Vote for who you think is the hottest First Daughter or First Daughter want to be....

I'm aware Lauren Bush (President Bush's niece) can't be a candidate until the next election, but she's included because she's so dang hot.

Jenna Bush :)

Barbara Bush :)

Alexandra Kerry :shock:

Lauren Bush :D

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Alexandra's bony and liberal, and doesn't seem to evoke even a little bit of class... Jenna is very cute... Lauren looks like my little brother's ex-girlfriend, which could be weird.

I'll go with Barb, though I'd have to come up with a new name, like "Slave" or something. She looks classy (in that pic...) and has a "girl next door" look, something which I love.

Piercings and tattoos would have to be made known before I could determine which I truely thought was hottest. HATE THAT ****!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Brian, Alexandra Kerry looks like ****ing Cher, and that's VILE!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Governor Bush's daughter Noelle, has faced some drug related charges.

None of the above women are addicts to the best of my knowledge.

Although that could be a needle track on Kerry's foot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
[TASF said:
Overkill]Piercings and tattoos would have to be made known before I could determine which I truely thought was hottest. HATE THAT ****!
haha! and i thought i was the only one. tattoos and body/facial piercings.... i hate it so much. i dig the innocent/family oriented or innocent/classy type girls. good call overkill!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tenatively will go with Barbara, but I'd like to see a better picture of Alexandria before making a final decision.

And I'm definitely against tattoos, piercings, etc.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm all about the Lauren over here.
Tats can be a good thing. They have to be innovative and original, though. No cliches.

Tattoos on the small of your back. GAY. Tattoos of cartoon characters. GAY. Kanji tattoos. GAY. Tribal tattoos. GAY. Butterflies. GAY. Sun/Moon. GAY. Mushrooms. GAY. Flowers. GAY.

Here's an example of tattoos done the right way. NOT GAY . NOTE: Barely safe for work.

I'm still laughing about that damn video.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The important question is: WWJD? WHAT WOULD JENNA DRINK?
:twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I vote for the younger Barbara Bush as well. Just don't accidentally slip me the president's mother, Barbara. <shudders>

·
Registered
768 Posts
i'll go with the younger barbara 2.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.