Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know what the hottest deadliest round I can legally put through my XD40 without killing it is?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Death Dealer Dan's Depleted Uranium Tungsten Tipped Totally Tubular (Dude) Triple Tapper Tracer Rounds. :twisted:

But be warned, if you actually fire one of these suckers your pistol will be impounded by OSHA, the EPA, and the BATF.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
willbond said:
Death Dealer Dan's Depleted Uranium Tungsten Tipped Totally Tubular (Dude) Triple Tapper Tracer Rounds. :twisted:

But be warned, if you actually fire one of these suckers your pistol will be impounded by OSHA, the EPA, and the BATF.
Dam dude! That's the same ammo I use. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about those blue ball knocker electric punch disintigrators. I saw a man get shot with one of those and his head come clean off.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I tried the Blue Ball Hydraulic Punch Disintegrators. Literally punched my neighbor's cat two feet into the ground. I....thought it was a little much. :shock:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
willbond said:
Is that available in a fang face anti-terrorist model?

brad cook

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
DigMe said:
willbond said:

brad cook
I seen that anti-terrorist stuff at the indoor range last month :twisted:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
R/T Performance said:
DigMe said:
willbond said:

brad cook
My indoor range won't let me use them. Something about the pig blood they are coated with...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
SLCDave said:
R/T Performance said:
DigMe said:
willbond said:

brad cook
My indoor range won't let me use them. Something about the pig blood they are coated with...
Mine won't let me use them because one shot would destroy the building.

brad cook

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The Tengu said:
I use custom-loaded .9mm caliber +P+ in mine.

I heard light and fast is the best and it pwnz everything else.
hrmmm...

.9/25.4= .035 caliber... yep, bet that's pretty damn zippy w/ a +p+ load. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Shooting people is so barbaric. I gave up on guns and now use a lightsaber .it's much more elegant and civilized to dismemeber people.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts