R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is Leona, Texas cause im going to see that ****

·
Registered
138 Posts
It is for reasons like this that other countries have no intentions of ever trying to invade the shores of the US. Just the fire power owned by citizens would be enough to stop many many soldiers

·
Registered
43 Posts
WOW..very nice. I'll have to see if that place is close to where my folks live...cause I might have to take a trip there next time I visit them. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Good Stuff :lol:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
packingasubcompact said:
It is for reasons like this that other countries have no intentions of ever trying to invade the shores of the US. Just the fire power owned by citizens would be enough to stop many many soldiers
Wasn't there a Japanese general or something that, when arguing against an invasion of the US mainland, said "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have it on good authority that all 52,347 rounds fired were misses. :shock: :D 8)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wasn't there a Japanese general or something that, when arguing against an invasion of the US mainland, said "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"?[/quote]

Yep....... but there was nobody holding the rifle :eek: :eek:

And we drop this little bomb that burnt the grass :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
836 Posts
We have a "machinegun shoot" here on a regular basis...will have to go next time, looks like fun...lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That was an awsome video. Those guys on the chaingun were killing me. They probably shot more rounds than I shoot in a year. I know I need to hit the range more. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
BeardXXXd said:
im think i might be able to get rid of that boyish grin, after seeing that 3 breasted woman on total recall, off my face by the time i get home.

Baby, you make me wish I had three hands.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts