Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PULSAR DIGISIGHT N550 DIGITAL RIFLESCOPE:

There are way too many specs to fit in this window but here is the link so you can check it out, freakin insane! I wish I had the $1,600 to spend on her, I would certainly put her ontop of my Colt LE6940. I think I am going to save up and purchase her. I mean you can change the reticle, download reticles, Record video etc, it has one shot zeroing, NV, IR, and on and on, I am getting all tingly on my man parts thinkin about it, just check it out!

PULSAR DIGISIGHT N550 DIGITAL RIFLESCOPE -

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Somebody get a towel..I just....myself

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somebody get a towel..I just....myself
I KNOW RIGHT!!! Did you see all the specs on that thing, its a dang page long Its a freakin robot that mounts on your weapon!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE TO HAVE IT I Just came again!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
i clicked the link- you're not kidding about too many specs to list. not knowing much about optics i cant tell which are gimmicks vs valuable features but it seems pretty interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i clicked the link- you're not kidding about too many specs to list. not knowing much about optics i cant tell which are gimmicks vs valuable features but it seems pretty interesting.
haha i know its insane, I would like to demo one for an hour or two

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
downloadable reticles....thing has it's own freaking App store...I hope with all those features it has a better bettery life then the Iphone.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would put that on my XD40. Just for the simple fact of doing so. Gorgeous find man.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what everyone else said lol and they have a few vids on youtube, really hope someone has one on here so they can post some pics and fill us in...
layz
Yea me too, I want to hear some first hand reviews, I am about to check out the youtube vids.

downloadable reticles....thing has it's own freaking App store...I hope with all those features it has a better bettery life then the Iphone.
Haha, I like the downloadable reticles feature, and yea I hope it has a good battery life. It should have its own freakin solar panel!

WANT! Now, to figure out how to get on my XDm 9 3.8, lol.

It would be hilarious to say the least to see it mounted on a pistol, Maybe on a Deagle lol.

That thing is sick!!!!
Yea its insanely sick, and the same price as an ACOG, I really want to demo one, but what shop would have one in stock ya know?

I would put that on my XD40. Just for the simple fact of doing so. Gorgeous find man.
It would be sweet to have a mini version for pistols like the mini ACOG
and thanks!

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
I wonder what reticals are available for download? Maybe a zombie skull? The hand that shows up as a mouse cursor? The name obama with a red slash through it?

Wonder if it has a screensaver option to?

Is WiFi upgrade available for it?

Hmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wonder what reticals are available for download? Maybe a zombie skull? The hand that shows up as a mouse cursor? The name obama with a red slash through it?

Wonder if it has a screensaver option to?

Is WiFi upgrade available for it?

Hmmmmmmm
Nah it has Bieber 6G fever

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well reading up on it, apparently its black and white during daytime use, which blows, It would be much better if you could have clear glass for day then choose NV, hmmm

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have to keep it real and say I'm not liking it.
haha, I liked it at first but now I am not liking it, I was decieved and now am back to the ACOG. I agree with you.

I'd have to see it in person to decide but in the photography world, I'm not a big fan of electronic viewfinders.
I would like to play with it still, I think it would be fun for night use but other than that no thanks anymore.

Now that's funny
Hehe, its just too much for me now.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'd have to see it in person to decide but in the photography world, I'm not a big fan of electronic viewfinders.
What exactly does that mean?

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What exactly does that mean?
I think he means that he is a photographer, and in that line of work he prefers not to use electronic viewfinders, but rather mechanical ones, better picture quality I am guessing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts