Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
looks like he took a trip over to the krylon aisle at walmart.
Different stroke I guess, but it's taken me years to just adjust to the fact that usable guns are being made out of plastic. Please don't make me deal with the paint issue just yet :wink:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
creepyrat said:
very nice, since were both in michigan what sortof hassel did you have to go through to get the gun back?
None just took to the shipping center 15 bucks ups ground it made it thoer overnight and he shipped it back Fed ex overnight.I may have to go and change the registrations though since my green card says thier both black :shock:
P.s. if you plan to ship take a copy of his contact page with his ffl# on it Makes them alot calmer

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
R/T Performance said:
I may have to go and change the registrations though since my green card says thier both black :shock:
I wouldn't worry about it. All the "Green Card" really does is to provide an indication that a pistol with that serial number was registered in your name.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Does anyone have a website for these guys?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did Rich do any work on your triggers? The pistols look fabulous!! His work is outstanding!!!!!!! I've sent all of my XDs to Rich for at least a trigger job. What a difference.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YEs I got the 4# carry job and cannot belive the differance soon as I recoop some cash the service will be next for a trigger.I haven't shot it yet but will today :D I did get a chance to look at the tfo's in the dark last night and all I can say is WOW

·
Registered
72 Posts
Rich has performed his trigger job (4# Carry Weight) on all of my XDs except one and I cannot imagine having an XD and not sending it to Canyon Creek. The only reason I don't have all of my XDs "fixed" is that I gave the last one to my Dad and he prefers to keep things stock. He doesn't shoot it all that much anyway, only when I force him to come with me, so he can't see spending the extra cash. You are going to fll in love with it all over again once you shoot it. I'm actually much more accurate with follow up shots now that the trigger reset is negligible and the overtravel is removed. Let me know if you have similar good fortune.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am starting to think mother nature is agianst me. three times I have got on the mower to mow a putting green so I can find my brass and it's started raining ever fricken time :evil: :cry:
So I have refilled lettering and armardilloed both of them and all of my mags so rain or not I am going in the next hour :shock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts