Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone carry their wheelguns in synthetic (plastic, kydex, whatever) holsters? To me at least, wheelguns belong in leather rigs from a traditional standpoint, but I've also found that all steel revolvers do not carry well in the lightweight synthetic type holsters. Just curious to see what others views are on the subject.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Does anyone carry their wheelguns in synthetic (plastic, kydex, whatever) holsters? To me at least, wheelguns belong in leather rigs from a traditional standpoint, but I've also found that all steel revolvers do not carry well in the lightweight synthetic type holsters. Just curious to see what others views are on the subject.
Well that use to be ....Now some carry there in a raven,crossbreed,m-tac, and there are guys that also still carry leather, Donhume,galco,Texas holster.. It's really up to the person taste..

I carry my ruger KLCR357 in crossbreed quick-clip...But for my ruger alaskan, It's carry holster is galco with hammer strap..

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I carry everything in Kydex. It's light and dirt and sweat won't degrade it. I like the free draw once the pressure clamp on the trigger guard is released. Snick-snick, in/out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts