Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone find a decent holster for the 5" Tactical model (.45 gap) that includes a spare mag pouch?

I tried some Uncle Mike's holsters but the trigger guard on the 5" tactical is too wide to allow a good "seat" in the holster.

Lex in NC

·
Registered
889 Posts
I shoot a 5" XD for USPSA Production class, and I have been using a Comp-Tac Belt holster, ( www.comp-tac.com )and realy like it for that. I don't carry that gun on the street, I carry a XD40 4" in a Blade Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster ( www.blade-tech.com ). This holster has an adjustable cant, but I like the straight drop, I tried it canted, just didn't ride right for me. It is also a tuckable, so you can use it with your shirt tucked in. I think both companies also have mag pouches.
That's just what I have tried for now, I am looking for a good leather holster, I have spendy 1911 leather holsters I don't like so I'm looking a little longer for a leather XD holster.

Good luck in your search.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I use a Blade Tech belt holster for the tactical. Checkout Ajames and Old School's web stores. They have a good variety of holsters and mag pouches for the XD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts