Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I love my blade tech paddle I would like all of you XD nuts to chime in on you recommendation for a small of the back holster, since summer is approaching and I like wearing light t-shirts my 9SC kind of sticks out and I am personally a believer that a CCW should be just that a BIG SURPRISE, now I am sure all of you have tons of recommendations but please limit you suggestions to two or thee and it must be avail in a leftie config with adjustable cant

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have talked to several people and they have said that a sob holster is not what I am looking for and is not very comfortable so who can recommend a iwb holster?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
R/T Performance said:
Texas heritage , answer or ctac.
+1 those are the 3 best and most comfortable IWB holsters...

there is one more holster that i really like and is comfortable, check it out www.pagerpal.com... it looks like its complicated and hard to use, but you would be surprised how well it works.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I recommend the Kramer IWB-3, the anvle is great for draw from concealment, and is comfortable even when driving. There are otehr models with different cant angles, and they are epensive as they are custom made, but I wouldn't trade mine for anything i've seen in catalogue or use. With that, find what works for you; I always thought SOB was a good idea, but have found that 4 or 5 o'clock carry works even better for access and concealment. I do NOT represent Kramer Handgun Leather other than a satisfied customer. If interested check out the website www.kramerleather.com Good luck with what you choose, and be safe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts