Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tundra with a center console big enough to install a safe. However, does anyone recommend a holster to attach to the interior of the console for easy access? I'll be using self tapping screws. I thought the holster that came with the XDs would work but doesn't have holes to put through.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
There's a few posts here about using the useless mag loader . Cut down and screw it in then u can put the xd holster on it and put in and out of car at will.not sure if xds comes with the same stuff the xD does though

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mag loader? I don't think mine came with it. I'll have to double check. I just picked it up today.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
image.jpg

This one has a clip on the back. You could install a clip for it high on the side in ur console and still pull it in and out without upholstering, just some ideas

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
No I dont , dark here now , but googled and came up with this , not great pic but I think you get the idea
image.jpg

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
They sell all kinds for cars. I wouldn't spend money on it , but. That's just me. Heck they have those cheap holsters for paint pistols at Wally world. With a mag holder attached and Velcro to go around your belt, , that would work fine for me, being able to fit dif guns in it would be a real plus. And it has an adjustable blackstrap to hold it in, also can screw it on by belt Velcro and screws never touch gun

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a Tundra with a center console big enough to install a safe. However, does anyone recommend a holster to attach to the interior of the console for easy access? I'll be using self tapping screws. I thought the holster that came with the XDs would work but doesn't have holes to put through.
Have you considered a Safariland QLS mount combined with a Safariland ALS holster?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts