Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a recommendation for a IWB holster for the new 4" xds with a viridian laser mounted?

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
We can make that as we do have that laser,and it would take about a week or less to make.. It is not on our website but we have trouble keeping up with everything changing so quickly.. So if you do not see what your looking for give us a call .Thank you Larry

·
Registered
117 Posts
Having both Crossbreed and N82 holsters, I prefer the Crossbreed style. I don't care for the retention method N82 uses. They are more comfortable to carry - no doubt about that.

I currently use a Crossbreed Qwikclip for my XDS. It can be used for both strong side and appendix carry. As small as the XDS is, I'd like to try a shoulder rig similar to the Galco Classic Lite. I have one of those for my XDm 3.8 Compact and it's an excellent solution for anyone who will be seated a lot. It's my "road trip" rig.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
+1 for the Crossbreed Supertuck - makes my XDm 9mm 4.5 disappear and allows me to tuck in my shirt tail. Very comfortable, even when driving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts