Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make one similar to the SERPA blackhawk model that swivels? Seem's that would make it alot more comfortable for while sitting in the car or at the office, yet still offer concealment. Or am I just crazy?

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
I think it is a good suggestion, however, because this holster was designed to be somewhat concealable, a roto-type attachment would add additional width to the holster.

The Serpa does include both a paddle and belt loop attachment. If using the paddle, you can take it off and lay in next to your seat when in the car.

Old School

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Old School said:
I think it is a good suggestion, however, because this holster was designed to be somewhat concealable, a roto-type attachment would add additional width to the holster.

The Serpa does include both a paddle and belt loop attachment. If using the paddle, you can take it off and lay in next to your seat when in the car.

Old School
Very good point, now if only they made enough left handers :lol:

Wonder what the ratio of left to right buyers is.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I questioned Blackhawk about making a leftie version of the XD SERPA holster. And they said it's on "indefinite hold." In other words, they have no plans to help us southpaws out.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i hate that , its like the dont even see leftys in the gun world. it seems like you got to force your self to be right handed . i guess us leftys are just cursed :x

·
Registered
381 Posts
Figgy1682 said:
i hate that , its like the dont even see leftys in the gun world. it seems like you got to force your self to be right handed . i guess us leftys are just cursed :x
Well, the average lifespan for a lefty is 4 years shorter than a non-right.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slowpoke13 said:
I questioned Blackhawk about making a leftie version of the XD SERPA holster. And they said it's on "indefinite hold." In other words, they have no plans to help us southpaws out.
See this is just B.S. how can they screw so many people out of a good holster. just reverst the damn process :evil:

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Figgy1682 said:

LOL....yeah, I suppose there are some drawbacks to being left handed. You can't find as great a selection of holsters.

What else?

If I were left handed, I could have played pro baseball.

You want to know what REALLY SUCKS? Try being color blind! Not one single advantage. Can't be a pilot, can't be an electrician. Green lights are an acquired color until you have been driving for a while. The list of disadvantages is endless.

Couldn't go to a service academy (I wanted to go to West Point, or Annapolis, or the AF Academy), but NO..wouldn't even accept an application from a person who is color blind.

So along comes the Vietnam war. And the draft. I didn't qualify to go to a service academy, but gee, the Army wanted me. They had the perfect job for guys that were color blind.

You see, we are not what they refer to as "color biased". So we see shapes better (not better, we just are conditioned to look for them).

So what does this trait make a color blind soldier JUST F%$KIG PERFECT for?

Hanging out of a helicopter at low altitude looking for camouflage. Camouflage that hides anti aircraft guns.

Good job huh?

Only job I ever even heard of where being color blind was desirable.

LEFT HANDERS!!! My sympathies really go out to you!!!

Wanna trade?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Peace,
D.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know when you are done with your rant and I will cry you a river. :roll:

Remind me what that has to do with left handed holsters?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts