Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Springfield and forum. Does anybody use the paddle holster that comes with the XDs, sure, it's not expensive or as some folks will say "cheap" but additionally my XDs9 doesn't fit very well, not to the point that it rattles around but I was surprised it was so loose. Never been a fan of paddle holsters to start with but am sure that is not the reason.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Not that I know of.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Theres a thread somewhere around here addressing this. Most dont, a few use for rznge use only and I dont remember seeing anyone saying they used it for edc.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Your gun should have come with an Allen wrench that you can use to tighten the tension on your holster if it's loose.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I consider the supplied holster to be worthy of the range only. Good for a beginner to develop his or her skill. The XDs is designed for concealed-carry. I recommend a IWB (inside the waistband) holster.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I used mine while waiting for my Crossbreed SuperTuck to arrive. Given how the holster is designed, that meant it wasn't as concealable as I would have liked but under an unbuttoned suit jacket or other loose cover garment it did acceptably well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I use it whenever I carry OWB (taking walks, outdoor activities, at the range, etc.). For what it is, it does fine for my needs and I like it.

If I am carrying out in public, I typically use my mini-Foxx IWB for additional concealment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts