Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So 11 days ago I ordered a Blackhawk Inside the pants leather holster from xdpistol.com/TGSCOM, Inc., got it yesterday only to find out it is for the XDM not XD firearm. I call saying they shipped the wrong one, lady tells me, "No thats the one you ordered. If you want to return it there is a 15% restocking fee." "My reply was well it doesnt say its for the XDM, I selected "XD" when I was looking, not XDM. And there is no place to select your firearm." Her, "Sorry, if you had placed the order over the phone this would not have happened."
Now, nowhere in the discription or title does it say what model it is for, and I assumed it was for the XD model as thats the selection I made. When you click on holsters you select "XD Holsters" not XDM, other holsters on the pages say "XD" or "XDM", this one does not say anything like that.
So, I ended up ordering it from Blackhawk not re-placing my order with TGSCOM and I wont be doing any buisness with them ever again. Just wanted to give others a heads up on this so it doesnt happen to them.

Yes, I know, I should have double/tripple checked the #'s on blackhawks site....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! That's straight-up horrible customer service right thar!

Sorry for your troubles!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nothing like being told "if you would have" and then telling you you have to pay to return it.

Idiots!
Lol, seriously! Why even have a website if it's not a reliable source?
Maybe you should email them the link to this thread.. They can probably count every view as minus 1 customer.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks for sharing your unfortunate experience.

You have a valid and reasonable claim for an exchange. Did you try to speak to a supervisor?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, and she said she was the supervisor.....
I made a post on their facebook wall also and the reply was, "Thanks for the heads up, Ill notify our web department so they change it."......

Here is the actual link,
Blackhawk Holsters blackhawk 420421bk-r leather inside - XDPistol.com

I have thought about getting a left handed model also so I can wear it in the small of my back. Anyone have any input on that or a holster that would work good for it? Id like to stay with leather for the softness but Im open to ideas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for moving this. I didnt see the sticky till after I made the post. I was a little aggrivated at the time lol.
Still waiting on a final answer on the restock fee, I have a good feeling Im screwed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts