Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was killing time at krogers a couple weeks ago flipping through the magazines, and one of them had a holster with an index finger "hole" with a release for the retention device. i think it was in the "new products" section. anyone know what holster it was? i can't seem to find it now...

thanks,

dn
cincinnati, oh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
813 Posts
was it shaped like a brick? If so, that's Uncle Mikes new L3 duty holster with an actual fingerprint scanner. You put your finger in and if it's your fingerprint, the holster releases the gun.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Verm said:
was it shaped like a brick? If so, that's Uncle Mikes new L3 duty holster with an actual fingerprint scanner. You put your finger in and if it's your fingerprint, the holster releases the gun.
i don't believe it was that sophisticated. just a holster with a finger slot.

dn
cincinnati, oh

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Verm said:
Sounds like a bad idea to me. :?

·
Banned
3,861 Posts
Bianchi has a new line out, they have some sort of revolutionary "Pinch Retention" slide lock, whizbang release on them. But I don't know if it's got a hole in it.

bd

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://www.allenslaw.com/tdlab.html

of course, it's only made for the glock (at this point). cool concept, tho. only flaw that comes to mind to me without wearing it for a week is better hope you don't have to draw with your weak hand...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts