Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble finding good leather for my XD 40 Service. I already have a Fobus, but am wanting something that is a little easier to conceal. Everywhere has hosters for Glocks, Sigs, and other manufacturers, but it seems like no one has anything for the XD, which surprises me since the growing popularity. Anyway, my question for eveyone out there is what can I buy that will fit my XD? Will a Glock 22 hoster work sufficiently, or do I just need to wait til they are made for the XD? I am new to the handgun world, so please pardon my ignorance, and any information/advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
You did not specify how you want to carry, here are a few websites though. Good luck there are a lot of choices. I have settled on a DeSantis Speed Scabbard for OWB carry and a FIST #20 for IWB.

fist-inc.com

usgalco.com

desantisholster.com

highnoonholster.com

kramerleather.com

Blade-tech.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologize for not being specific. I am wanting to find a shoulder harness combo. I am a bigger guy, so anything on the waist seems hard for me to conceal. I like the Galco Jackass Rig system, and was wanting to know if there was anywhere I could find something like that for my XD. I also like the thought of having another magazine right there if, God forbid, I ever needed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts